Last updated: February 03, 2022.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this agreement) refers to Cosmetic and Bariatric Surgery Center S.A. de C.V. DBA: Blue Medical Tower. Located in the Blue Medical Tower at Av. Vía Oriente #9750, Int. 6AP, Zona Urbana Rio Tijuana, 22010 Tijuana, B.C.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Mexico.
- Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of the company, to perform services related to the service or to assist the company in analyzing how the service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated using the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Blue Medical Tower, accessible from https://claudiac38.sg-host.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Usage Data.
Usage data is collected automatically when using the Service and it may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your device, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our service.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our service may use local stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our service.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: we may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: we may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- For business transfers: we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent: we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
– By phone number: 6197791230.