What you need to know about the mini gastric bypass
Gastric bypass is an extremely effective weight loss procedure that helps resolve morbid obesity and its associated complications. However, the risk of complications is 7% and the technical procedure is quite demanding. Therefore, Dr. Robert Rutledge developed the Mini Gastric Bypass in Tijuana in 1997. The procedure has been simplified and the risk of complications has been reduced to 2.9% in this Bariatric surgery in Tijuana.
Who would be a good candidate?
The first requirement for the application of the Mini Gastric Bypass in Tijuana is the patients BMI, if you want to apply for this procedure you must have your body mass index between 30 and 40.
If you are in this range, with the Mini Gastric Bypass in Tijuana we will be able to solve your weight related health problems. But if you go over 40, the first thing would be to start a diet as soon as possible in order to reduce your BMI and be one of the candidates for the Mini Gastric Bypass in Tijuana.
Conditions to be a candidate
– Having eating disorders, such as bulimia
– Being addicted to overly sugary foods
– If you are unable to avoid drinking fruit juices and carbonated beverages
– If you have serious problems controlling your appetite
Recovery process after surgery
Recovery begins quickly after laparoscopic procedures. After completion of the procedure, patients are kept under observation in the hospital for 2 or 3 nights, if they do not have any complications, they are discharged after this period.
Afterwards, at home, a rigorous diet program must be followed, in addition to following the doctor’s recommendations to the letter, as these will be specially designed for you.
After the Bariatric surgery in Tijuana, you will have to rest for at least a week so that the wounds can heal and you can gradually return to your daily life.
– Recovery takes only a short period of time
– You will not experience difficulty swallowing
– You will consume a sufficient amount of food
– The effect of this Bariatric surgery in Tijuana is permanent
– Satisfaction with the results
– After the operation, the internal hernia disappears
– This procedure is much easier than gastric bypass and the risks are quite low
– Stomach leakage
– Following an appropriate diet
– There is a potential risk of ulcers weeks after the Mini Gastric Bypass in Tijuana
– Especially in younger patients, there is a long-term risk of bile leakage from the small intestine
Post a comment